Friday, January 20, 2012

. introduction .

Hi and welcome to my blog.

New blog you say?
I'm Jette, also known as vettelicious. While I'm already running a nail blog, I decided to make another more personal blog - a place for my ramblings, crafts, outfits, shoplogs, makeup and most importantly; personal growth. I want to be able to look back and see how I've grown a few years from now- a lot of things is happening at the moment and I would like to be able to look back and see my progress.

About me
Living in cold and cloudy Denmark in a small village with my boyfriend of 5+ years. I love drawing and trying out all kinds of arts and crafts when the inspiration hits me. As previously mentioned, I have a nail blog. Nail art is another passion of mine, a way for me to be creative and combine it with my outfits. I'm a child at heart, collecting vintage toys and loving all things cute and vintage. Currently studying multimedia design, I don't have much money but I still love to shop and it does get out of control every once in a while. Some might see me as materialistic, I see myself as someone who enjoys the little thrills in life - like getting that dress you've been hovering over at half price!

I am currently trying to loose weight - having lost 10 kg since October 2011 I'd say I'm on my way. There's still a long way to go until I am satisfied with my BMI, but it's okay - all things to its time.

What's a Jumpersaurus?
I have a passion for cardigans, jumpers and dinosaurs! My closet is dominated by cute and comfortable cardigans, nerdy jumpers and sweet dresses. My daily outfit usually consists of a dress or tee + skirt, leggings and a cardigan. I haven't worn jeans in the past 3 years, and I'm loving it. The feminine feel of a dress is just much more comfortable, and to tell you the truth, I've always felt like a princess when I wear dresses ;) I'm a child at heart, I told you!

No comments:

Post a Comment