Friday, January 20, 2012

# February wishlist

I've spent an insane amount of money on clothes in January. More specifically dresses. I've found so many gorgeous prints, cute cuts and frills that my wallet is suffering severely. I will have to stop shopping for a while to make up for it. I still feel like my closet is in dire need of a few basics, so I've tried to come up with a sparse list of things to look for in February.

Instead of hovering over the purchase button nonstop, saving links and be tempted to buy ahead of time, I decided to do a wishlist image - what better way to try and draw out that block I've had since Christmas? It's sketchy, quick colouring but it's sufficient I'd say :)

Wishlist # February
Tanks
I need a few basic tanks to wear under dresses. I'd love to find one in goldenrod (curry) and one in dusty blue, they'd match quite a few outfits of mine. Pretty sure I can at least find one of them in H&M!

Bag
I also found a cute yellow bag on Ebay that I think would be awesome for Spring. I really need some flashy colours to spice up my otherwise dark outfits!

Cardigan
Third, I've realised just how amazing a burgundy cardigan is. It's very easy to match to other colours, I love it together with yellow and blue. Going to try H&M, hoping to find one on sale :)

Jewellery
I'm also looking for a necklace with a blue base in a gold setting - I haven't found it yet, but it's something I've wanted to look into. I'm going to make a goldenrod ring with nail polish when I decide on the effect to be used - I'll elaborate more when I show it on here.

Belt
I'd also like a navy waist belt. Navy is kind of my colour, it's very flattering but not quite as harsh as black.

Dress
Lastly, I've fallen head over heels with this floral dress. It's creamy and features vintage looking flowers... Not usually my style, but it feels so right for Spring. It's not exactly a basic item or something I can't live without, but I'm really lusting after it. Know the feeling?

~ Jette

No comments:

Post a Comment