Tuesday, February 14, 2012

# Prints; how I love thee

Dear H&M;

When you make one gorgeous print after another, how am I supposed to be on a no-buy?

Naturally, my response when I went on (one of many) window shopping sprees in January, was something like this;


Here's a few snaps of gorgeous prints I ended up taking home with me. First up is a cardigan - already a staple in my daily outfits. Bunnies and a lot of them, how could it be more win?


If it wasn't enough bunny to spice up my wardrobe, I found a dress with this gorgeous print too!


With a pink bunny thrown in here and there, it was just too cute to pass up. In fact, H&M is uing this print for a lot of items - I've fallen head over heels with a peter pan collared tee in maroon with this print. And a formal shirt. And a tee-dress with sleeves. And.... (Am I bad for wanting everything?)

Next up is a dress I bought mainly because of two reasons; price and fit. It is super flattering on me, and it was on sale for a ridiculously low price, so I decided that even though the print is a little too.. 80's? for my liking, I still needed it.


Besides these pieces, I've bought a beautiful blue cardi with stars on it, two dresses with cats, a dress with keys all over, one with cherries, one with flowers and... The list goes on. I really should respect my dying account when it says no! But where's the fun in that? My wardrobe just got 20% cooler.

'till next time;
Vetten

No comments:

Post a Comment